Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Steffes Family EST 2007

With all the blogs I've been receiving I have finally given in to start one of my own. I'm hoping I will actually keep up on it. With all the events coming up in our family this seems like the best way to "stay in touch" with those close to me and those who have been asking for pictures. My one year wedding anniversary was on September 8. I am a Mom to 4 kids now, Drake 10 Alexandra 8 Rebecca 6 and Isaac 6 and our little Isabella is due on December 21. The plan is to go into the hospital Dec 18 to get induced so everyone will be home for Christmas. Well that is the plan, but Isabella will let us know if she has her own plan when the time comes. I am in a very content place in my life and am loving it. I'm very grateful for the blessings in my life and for the most wonderful husband who makes me happier than I thought possible. Well, here I go.

6 comments:

tigerlily said...

Well, here you go indeed! Now you are putting your thoughts down on "paper", yea you! Yea, us!
Sounds like fun, looking forward to reading your posts.

Ginger

Rach said...

Yeah, I'm glad you started a blog!!! I'll keep checking back for updates. Check out my blog at sherwoodsforest.blogspot.com.

Sunshine said...

Hey Chica,

This is great and I can't wait to see and read more.

Mel said...

Good for you, chica! I think you will have way too much fun with it.
When are we going to do lunch?

Jean McKendrick said...

Glad to see you started a blog! I just started last month, it's a lot of fun and addictive.

Anonymous said...

What up chicka, very cool for your first blog. Keep on top of it.

Love ya

Deb Dog ( I said it)