Friday, December 12, 2008

SORRY

Ok so I haven't been as "on it" to keep my blog updated like I mean to but I am working on it now that my "maternity leave" started yesterday. I have a few more events to post before Isabella gets here. I go into the hospital next Friday! at 7:30am. I am hoping Isabella comes on the 19th but she will let us know...Isaac was officially adopted by Phillip (and vice versa) on November 14th and is officially Isaac G Steffes. My Brother and Sister in law came for a visit for a couple weeks in November and went throught the Temple and got sealed along with their beautiful baby girl. It was a wonderful day to be a part of. I'll post those pics soon, then will post lots of Isabella. I hope everyone has a great holiday and will get cards out as soon as we have pics of the baby to go on them with us.

1 comment:

Amanda & Seth Campbell said...

Isabella is so beautiful Diana. Can't wait to see all the cute pictures of her up on your blog.