Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lots of Changes & New events!!!!!









The last time I blogged was over a year ago when I announced the last Steffes Family member. Well Daniel is 7 months old today! Where does the time go. Phillip had the chance to excercise his Priesthood a lot last year. We have had Drake turn 12 and get the Priesthood Feb 2010, Becca & Isaac turn 8 and get Baptized July 2010 and Daniel born 9/20/10 a whopping 9 lb 3 oz! at and get blessed in Oct. It was a great year for spiritual events. We had my brother Daniel and niece Angelina here for Christmas and her birthday and that was lot of Fun. Alexandra turned 11 in December and Isabella turned 2!!! Drake is now 13! We have our first teenager! and I hear it all starts from here :) We've actually been lucky so far. I still feel very blessed. So it has been FAR too long to put everything in this one post but here is the highlights and some pictures of the last year and a bit.

2 comments:

Jean McKendrick said...

It's fun to see all your updated pictures. You have a beautiful family and your life seems "full". I am happy for you! I am sure there is never a dull moment in your household, my boys keep me hoppin'!

Phillip & Diana Steffes said...

Thanks Jean!! It is a very FULL life and it's awesome. I really hope to get better updating.